Mike's first solo flight Mike's first solo flight

Not bad

The storyline was pretty good, i can only say that the graphics were a little bit poor but well done.

Shin00bi's B-Day Collab Shin00bi's B-Day Collab

I liked it!

I reckon that was rather good,
I like collabs; although it would have been nice to have a "Play All" option, nevermind.
Good movie.
Calderface

iShirm responds:

thanks mang :D

"Get A God" #2 "Get A God" #2

Nice one

I loved that.
Did you know that you can do everything on a PC that Mac claims to be able to do, so those Mac adverts are pointless.
I ENJOYED THIS ANIMATION!

Cambo responds:

I don't think those Mac adverts are pointless, their point is to advertise an Apple product. I use an iBook.

The Clown Experiment The Clown Experiment

Not terrible, just a bit poor...

It may have had more of an impact if you ahd done that a couple of years ago; but since you'v done this now and screamers are pretty old and predictable i didn't really like this submision.
Better luck next time,
Calderface.

The Joys of MSN The Joys of MSN

Any real need?

This had very little to do with MSN which i thought it would looking at the title.
The graphics were slightly on the terrible side and the only thing that wasn't of poor quality was the audio.
I'm surprised this got through the portal and i am already anticipating your ignorant, slightly nerdy responce.
Calderface.

Heil responds:

Be warned that, just as with user reviews, once you submit a response, you cannot edit it or remove it.
Choose your words carefully!

pie-man pie-man

Good

I ejoyed that game,
Thanks.

Spy Game Theme Spy Game Theme

I love it!

Hey, this is perfect; it's just what i'v been looking for for my mini game!

Rig - What if? (Fight Scene) Rig - What if? (Fight Scene)

Nice One

This is really good, it's perfect for a fight scene.

Rig responds:

Good thing I named it that! :)

SR - Avril 14th (Recreation) SR - Avril 14th (Recreation)

Interesting

I liked this, it's slow, and easy to listen to, i might use it in a video project for my Expressive Arts GCSE, thanks.

SineRider responds: