Mike's first solo flight Mike's first solo flight

Not bad

The storyline was pretty good, i can only say that the graphics were a little bit poor but well done.

Shin00bi's B-Day Collab Shin00bi's B-Day Collab

I liked it!

I reckon that was rather good,
I like collabs; although it would have been nice to have a "Play All" option, nevermind.
Good movie.
Calderface

iShirm responds:

thanks mang :D

"Get A God" #2 "Get A God" #2

Nice one

I loved that.
Did you know that you can do everything on a PC that Mac claims to be able to do, so those Mac adverts are pointless.
I ENJOYED THIS ANIMATION!

Cambo responds:

I don't think those Mac adverts are pointless, their point is to advertise an Apple product. I use an iBook.

Salad Fingers - Rebirth Salad Fingers - Rebirth

:D

I was expecting a poorly drawn Salad fingers parody.
I like it how you re designed Salad fingers and changed the way he walks and stands. Exellent, two thumbs up!

Oney responds:

thanks man

Clayground - EasterRabbit Clayground - EasterRabbit

:D

Another applaudable creation from black tornado.

BlakTornado responds:

Thanks :)

Clayground - Time Travel Clayground - Time Travel

Another nice one.

The characters move smoothly, the camera is crystal clear, the sound was comfortable to listen to.
Your a good animator, but how is your clay so clean?
- Calderface.

BlakTornado responds:

Thanks :)

And my clay is clean because I try not to mix my clay up with other colours and I guess my room is pretty clean (even though my cats like to jump on my animation table and squash all the claymen, leaving bits of hair and mess all over them... its not a pretty sight!). I also don't keep my clay out for too long without using it, so that keeps it free of dust (I put some clay characters on my shelf and they're covered in dust! Its hard to get dust out, too...). I also put my clay in a big plastic box thing to stop it from drying out too.

Mad world... apocalypse Mad world... apocalypse

Right...

Well done, you'v lost my respect as a negrounds member and at the same time you've lost many other member's respect.
I'v only seen a couple "KK" animations and they all seem to follow the same idea of looped music at the end with pictures of cats.
Damn, this has upset me.

kk-AsianKitty responds:

i feel so bad for you

PS3 V 360 PS3 V 360

Alright.

It was a rather good aniation, but i'm an xbox man so that dissapointed me, never the less; i'm not a biased voter so i rated it a five.

Life with a Wolf Life with a Wolf

Very Nice

I thought this was an exellent piece of animation, very detailed indeed, although:
When the boy walks towards the fridge and opens it he has not toothbrush in his mouth, but when he turns around and the wolf shakes it's head the toothbrush has reapeared. This was only a minor problem with the movie.
I would say that deserves a 10, but i gave you a 9 because i'v never given a 10 and i think that there is always room for improvement even if it is perfect.

Smooth Grandmama Smooth Grandmama

Nice one.

"you really suck at making flash.. for the love of god stop"
- I can't believe that. That's just funny, i mean i really hope this person felt stupid when they got the email from newgrounds displaying this in the top 5. Good flash, thanks.

TheMentalInstitute responds: